Welcome to Coalmine Beach Holiday Park
Coalmine Beach is the retreat you have been looking for – wake to views of the inlet while Blue Wrens hop about the verandah of your en-suite chalet … relax in comfort in a standard cabin… enjoy the satisfaction of ”Glamping” in one of our on-site Luxury Tents … make yourself at home on one of our individual powered and unpowered sites. Enjoy being surrounded by the National Park in a natural bush setting with friendly wildlife who visit every day.
Park Facilities available to all guests:
- Four Campers’ Kitchens featuring a fridge/freezer for food storage (please label all items with name & site number), stove/oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and the opportunity to socialise with other guests. We also supply outdoor tables and chairs plus high chairs in the camp kitchens
- Four BBQ areas with free gas cooking for all guests
- Outdoor Playground open 7:30am – sunset every day, parental supervision required at all times
- Recreation Room, open daily, with television, couches, table tennis, parental supervision required at all times
- Two self serve laundries with washing machines and dryers, each wash or dry is $4.00 in gold coins, change available from reception
- Campfires – Fire pits on some sites and firewood available for purchase, $20 per bag, please ask at reception for fire season dates
- Complimentary WIFI at reception only, password on arrival
- Clean and tidy amenity blocks with baby baths, hot showers and toilets plus wheelchair access
- On site shop stocking: Ice, BBQ meat packs, Fresh Milk, Bread, Eggs, Ice Creams, Bait, Firewood and a range of grocery items
- Free Outdoor Cinema during peak season only, Coalmine Beach day use area, BYO chair, blanket and snacks
- Native wildlife animals visit regularly, including kangaroos, joeys, kookaburras, possums and birds. Please Do Not Feed Wildlife.
Good to know:
Accessible/Disabled guest amenities available upon request plus some fully accessible onsite accommodation.
Ramp Access to Coalmine Beach is located at the town end of our park.
Boat storage yard onsite with boat ramp located 100m from park at the Walpole Yacht Club. Boat Mooring is allowed on the shores of Nornalup Inlet below the park. All boats are to be moored between Coalmine Jetty/Boat Ramp and the stairs leading down to the beach from the Coalmine Office. All mooring must be with an anchor.
Extra linen is available to hire for all on-site accommodation at a cost per person, please enquire when booking in.
Items available to borrow for all on-site accommodation include:
- Single Fold-out-bed
- Travel Cot
- High Chair
- PHARMACY/CHEMIST: open 6 days a week, Nockolds Street
- SILVER CHAIN: nurses post, doctor on specific days, Pier Street
- COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTRE: Internet Access & School Holiday Activities, Latham Avenue
- MECHANICAL AND TYRES: RAC call out service, Vista Street
- HARDWARE: open 6 days a week, next to the Post Office, Vista Street
- SPORT AND RECREATION CENTRE: Tennis court hire, check out the website for activities, Latham Avenue
- SKATE PARK: including basketball court, oval and playground, corner of Swan Street and Latham Avenue
- IGA SUPERMARKET: open 7 days a week, Nockolds Street
- BUTCHER: per-order meat packs for your next visit, inside BP complex, Open 7 days a week
- BP/FOUR SISTERS COFFEE: Coffee Shop and Fuel/Petrol, Open 7 days a week, Nockolds Street
- FLAMING HOT TAKEAWAYS Shop: Pizza, Burgers, Kebabs, Fish and Chips, Vista Street, Open Wednesday – Sunday
- HOTEL/PUB: Friday Nights Chase The Ace, Restaurant for lunch and dinner, 7 days a week, Corner of South West Highway and Boronia Avenue
- TOP DECK: Cafe/Restaurant, Nockolds Street
- COMMUNITY BUS: Walpole to Albany and return. Contact Betty: 98 408 485 to make a booking.