Located just 3.5 km from the township of Walpole on the shores of the peaceful Nornalup Inlet, our accommodation options will suit the needs of every traveller. Coalmine Beach Holiday Park is the retreat you have been looking for – wake to views of the inlet while Blue Wrens hop about the verandah of your en-suite chalet … relax in comfort in a standard cabin… enjoy the satisfaction of ”Glamping” in one of our on-site Luxury Tents … make yourself at home on one of our individual powered and un-powered sites. Enjoy being surrounded by National Park in a natural bush setting with friendly native animals who visit every day.
Park Facilities available to all guests:
- Four Campers’ Kitchens featuring a fridge/freezer for food storage (please label all items with name, date & site number), stove/oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and the opportunity to socialise with other guests. We also supply tables and chairs for guests with a number of high chairs in or near the camp kitchens
- Four BBQ areas with free cooking for all guests
- Playground open 7:30am – sunset
- Recreation Room with television, couches, table tennis, kids corner and a book exchange
- Two self serve laundries with washing machines and dryers, each load is $4.00 in gold coins
- Campfires and firewood available in season only, please ask reception
- WIFI at reception, 150mb of free WiFi per guest
- Clean and tidy amenity blocks with baby baths
- On site shop stocking: Ice, BBQ meat packs, Fresh Milk, Bread, Eggs, Ice Creams, Bait and a range of shelf grocery items.
Disabled toilet available upon request. All of our chalets & cabins feature ramps for easy access. Ramp access to Coalmine beach is located at the town end of our park.
Boat storage yard with a boat ramp located only 100m away at the Walpole Yacht Club.
Items available to borrow include:
- Single Fold-out-bed
- Travel Cots
- High Chairs
Extra linen items are available to hire for on-site accommodation at a cost per person.