Caravan, Motorhome, Fifth Wheeler & Camper Trailer Sites
Prices from $39.70 per night*
Nestled in a natural bush setting within a National Park, our powered sites offer caravans, motor homes, camper trailers and big rigs a well shaded, wood chipped ground & private location. Sites do vary in size so be sure to let us know your needs. When booking online powered sites A, B & C relate to different locations within our park. Please add in extra information, such as length and width of your equipment when fully set up. Plus if you are bringing any other equipment such as a trailer, gazebo or boat, which can help us allocate you the perfect site.
Guests have access to the following facilities:
- Mostly Telstra and Optus mobile reception
- Television Reception via a coax cable system, $20 cash deposit required, powered sites only
- Drinkable town water throughout the park
- Four campers kitchens featuring a fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and the opportunity to socialise with other travellers
- Five free BBQ areas for all guests
- Clean and tidy amenities including hot showers and flushing toilets
- Two laundries with washing machines and dryers, $4.00 per load
- Disabled bathroom facilities available on request
- Rec Room with TV, lounge chairs, book exchange and kids corner, parental supervision neccesary
- Dump Point on site near the top block or Dump Point located next to the Walpole Visitors Centre
- Campfires and fire wood available in season only. Please enquire at reception
- Maximum 6 people per site.
- Native wildlife visit regularly, including kangaroos, joeys, kookaburras, possums and birds. Please Do Not Feed the Animals.
*Please see terms and conditions.
Caravan/Motorhome Guest Reviews: