Prices from $38 – $52 per night*
We have powered and un-powered sites to suit everyone.
Nestled amongst a natural bush setting within a National Park our sites offer caravans, motor homes, camper trailers and big rigs a well shaded, wood chipped ground & private location. Sites vary in size from Big Rig sites down to small car sites so be sure to let us know your needs.
Guests have access to the following facilities:
- Mostly Telstra and Optus mobile reception
- Television Reception via a coax cable system, $20 cash deposit required, powered sites only
- Drinkable town water throughout the park
- Four campers’ kitchens featuring a fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and the opportunity to socialise with other travellers
- Four free BBQ areas for all guests
- Clean and tidy amenities including hot showers and toilets
- Two laundries with washing machines and dryers, $4.00 per load
- Disabled bathroom facilities available on request
- Rec Room with TV, lounge chairs, book exchange and kids corner
- Dump Point on site near the top block or Dump Point located next to the Walpole Visitors Centre
- Campfires and fire wood available in season only. Please enquire at reception
- Maximum 6 people per site.
*Please see terms and conditions.