Prices from $38 – $52 per night*
We have powered and un-powered sites to suit everyone.
Nestled amongst a natural bush setting within the National Park our sites offer tents and camper trailers a well shaded, wood chipped ground & private location. Sites vary in size from large camper trailers to small 2 man tents so be sure to let us know your camping needs. We also have fire pits located throughout the camp grounds which can be lit in season. Please ask for a site with a fire pit if you intend on having camp fires, subject to availability. No personal fire pits are to be used at Coalmine Beach. All Un-powered sites must have batteries or solar only if you need access to power. No generators permitted onsite due to noise restrictions.
Guests have access to the following park facilities:
- Mostly Telstra and Optus mobile reception
- Television Reception via a coax cable system, $20 cash deposit required, powered sites only
- Drinkable town water throughout the park
- Four campers’ kitchens featuring a fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and the opportunity to socialise with other travellers
- Four free BBQ areas for all guests
- Clean and tidy amenities
- Two laundries with washing machines and dryers. $4.00 per load
- Disabled bathroom facilities available on request
- Rec Room with TV, lounge chairs, book exchange and kids corner
- Campfires and fire wood available in season only. Please enquire with reception
- Maximum 6 people per site.