Located just 3.5 km from the township of Walpole on the shores of the peaceful Nornalup Inlet, our accommodation options will suit the needs of every traveller. Coalmine Beach Holiday Park is the retreat you have been looking for – wake to views of the inlet while Blue Wrens hop about the verandah of your en-suite chalet … relax in comfort in a standard cabin… enjoy the luxuries of ”Glamping” Camping in one of our on-site Eco Tents … make yourself at home on one of our individual powered and un-powered sites. We have mobile phone reception, television reception, WiFi, drinkable town water and friendly native animal neighbours who visit every day.
Park Facilities available to all guests include:
Well stocked shop selling:
Ice, BBQ meat packs, Fresh Milk, Bread, Eggs, Ice Creams, Bait and a range of shelf grocery items.
- Four Campers’ Kitchens featuring a fridge/freezer for food storage (please label all items with name, date & site number), stove/oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and the opportunity to socialise with other guests. We also supply a number of high chairs in or near the camp kitchens.
- Four BBQ areas with free cooking for all guests.
- Playground open 7:30am – sunset.
- Recreation Room with television, couches, table tennis, kids corner and a book exchange.
- Two self serve laundries with washing machines and dryers, each load is $4.00 in gold coins.
- Campfires and firewood available in season only. Please ask staff for information on fires.
- Internet kiosk, 150mb of free WiFi per guest.
- Clean and tidy amenity blocks with baby baths.
Disabled toilet available for campers upon request and all of our chalets/cabins feature ramps for easy access. There is also ramp access to Coalmine beach at the town end of our park.
Boat storage yard with a boat ramp located only 100m away at the Walpole Yacht Club.
Items available to borrow upon request include:
- Single Fold-out-beds
- Travel Cots and
- High Chairs (Ikea style).
Any extra linen items are available to hire in chalets and cabins at a cost per person.