Located just 3.5 km from the township of Walpole on the shores of the peaceful Nornalup Inlet, our accommodation options will suit the needs of every traveller. Coalmine Beach Holiday Park is the retreat you have been looking for – wake to views of the inlet while Blue Wrens hop about the verandah of your en-suite chalet … relax in comfort in a standard cabin… enjoy the satisfaction of ”Glamping” in one of our on-site Luxury Tents … make yourself at home on one of our individual powered and un-powered sites. Enjoy being surrounded by National Park in a natural bush setting with friendly wildlife who visit every day.
Park Facilities available to all guests:
- Four Campers’ Kitchens featuring a fridge/freezer for food storage (please label all items with name & site number), stove/oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and the opportunity to socialise with other guests. We also supply outdoor tables and chairs plus a number of high chairs in or near the camp kitchens
- Four BBQ areas with free cooking for all guests
- Outdoor Playground open 7:30am – sunset every day, parental supervision required at all times
- Recreation Room with television, couches, table tennis, kids corner and a book exchange, parental supervision required at all times
- Two self serve laundries with washing machines and dryers, each wash or dry is $4.00 in gold coins, change available from reception
- Campfires and firewood, $15 per bag is available in season only, please ask at reception
- WIFI at reception, 150mb of free WiFi per guest, per day
- Clean and tidy amenity blocks with baby baths, hot showers and toilets plus wheelchair access
- On site shop stocking: Ice, BBQ meat packs, Fresh Milk, Bread, Eggs, Ice Creams, Bait and a range of shelf grocery items.
- Free Outdoor Cinema during peak season only, Coalmine Beach day use area, BYO chair, blanket and snacks.
- Native Wildlife Visits regularly, including kangaroos, joeys, kookaburras, possums and birds. Please Do Not Feed the Animals.
Good to know:
Accessible/Disabled amenities available upon request plus some accesible chalets & cabins.
Ramp Access to Coalmine Beach is located at the town end of our park.
Boat storage yard onsite with boat ramp located 100m from park at the Walpole Yacht Club.
Extra linen is available to hire for all on-site accommodation at a cost per person.
Items available to borrow for all on-site accommodation include:
- Single Fold-out-bed
- Travel Cot
- High Chair
- Walpole PHARMACY/CHEMIST: open 6 days a week
- Walpole SILVER CHAIN: nurses post, doctor on specific days, Pier Street
- Walpole COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTRE: Internet Access & School Holiday Activities
- Walpole MECHANICAL AND TYRES: RAC call out service
- Walpole HARDWARE: open 6 days a week, next to the Post Office
- Walpole SPORT AND RECREATION CENTRE: Tennis court hire, check out the website for activities, Latham Avenue
- Walpole SKATE PARK: including basketball court, oval and playground, corner of Swan Street and Latham Avenue
- IGA SUPERMARKET: open 7 days a week
- Walpole BUTCHER: per-order meat packs for your next visit, inside BP complex, Open 7 Days a week
- Four Sisters BP: Coffee Shop and Fuel/Petrol
- FLAMING HOT TAKEAWAYS Shop: Pizza, Burgers, Kebabs, Fish and Chips, Vista Street
- Walpole HOTEL/PUB: Friday Nights Chase The Ace, Restaurant for lunch and dinner, 7 days a week, Corner of South West Highway and Boronia Avenue
- TOP DECK: Cafe/Restaurant, Nockolds Street
- Walpole COMMUNITY BUS: Walpole to Albany and return. Contact Betty: 98 408 485 to make a booking.