Camping Sites: Unpowered and Powered
Prices from $35.50 per night*
Nestled amongst a natural bush setting within the National Park our sites offer tents and camper trailers a well shaded, wood chipped ground & private location. We have powered and unpowered sites to suit large camper trailers down to small tents so be sure to let us know your camping needs. We have fire pits scattered through the camp grounds which can be lit in season. Please ask for a site with a fire pit if a campfire is important to you, subject to availability. No personal fire pits are to be used at Coalmine Beach. All Unpowered sites must have battery or solar if you need power as there are no generators permitted due to noise restrictions and safety requirements. When booking online please add in extra information, such as length and width of camper trailers, size of tent or if you are bringing additional equipment such as a trailer or gazebo, which helps us allocate you the perfect site.
Guests have access to the following park facilities:
- Mostly Telstra and Optus mobile reception
- Television Reception via a coax cable system, $20 cash deposit required, powered sites only
- Drinkable town water throughout the park
- Four campers’ kitchens featuring a fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and the opportunity to socialise with other travellers
- Four free BBQ areas for all guests
- Clean and tidy amenities including hot showers and toilets
- Two laundries with washing machines and dryers. $4.00 per load
- Disabled bathroom facilities available on request
- Rec Room with TV, lounge chairs, book exchange and kids corner, parental supervision neccesary
- Campfires and fire wood available in season only. Please enquire with reception
- Maximum 6 people per site.
- Native Wildlife Visits regularly, including kangaroos, joeys, kookaburras, possums and birds. Please Do Not Feed the Animals.
Camping Guest Reviews: